Electronic wiz and data viz
Devise a clever way to use the Raspberry Pi to control an electronic appliance. From there, use data visualization to tell a story on what your electronic device does and how your control of the device has improved it.
Solution Judge Criteria:
- Quality of the Presentation
- Quality of the Prototype
- Quality of Code and Design
- Creativity and Originality
- Potential Social Impact
- Business Opportunity
- Group Dynamics
Feel the music
Go to a concert with a deaf person and allow a person to see and feel the music on his phone.
- For example, use microphone – convert to images or colors or shapes – and turn on vibration (if a phone) for certain beats or frequencies of the music – let them feel the music (beyond just the base tones).
- (Use Phone IDEs for PCs/MACs – or just code for a browser – or just code for PC)
Use camera to grab hand motions to do certain commands – on PC or on a phone
– Mute a microphone when you are on Skype or conference call with a right to left wave of hand.